Rosemary and honey lamb cutlets with three pea salad and lemon yoghurt
Make these rosemary and honey lamb cutlets with 3 pea salad for dinner this Sunday and enjoy a classic with a spring twist.
- 2 tbs fresh rosemary roughly chopped
- 2 tbs garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tbs honey
- 1 tbs tamari sauce
- 8 lamb cutlets
- 200g snow peas, finely shredded
- 200g sugar snap peas, finely shredded
- 100g green peas, blanched and refreshed
- 2 lemons zested and juiced
- ½ cup fresh mint leaves
- ½ cup Greek yoghurt
- Pre heat a bbq or chargrill on high.
- In a large dish, add rosemary, garlic, honey, tamari and lamb cutlets, massaging marinade into meat, set aside for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile combine shredded peas, green peas and half of your lemon zest and juice in a bowl and scrunch together, then gently fold your mint leaves through and set aside.
- Add lamb cutlets to your bbq or chargrill pan, charring for 3-4 minutes each side until cooked to your liking, then remove from heat, cover and rest for another 4 minutes.
- In a small bowl, mix yoghurt and remaining lemon juice and zest.
- Serve it all up on a large platter and dig in.