Chef Jamie Humby dishes up huevos rancheros, a quick and easy snack or meal.
- To make the salsa, dry roast the tomato, onion, garlic, and chilli until charred.
- Once charred, peel the onion, garlic and lightly pulse them in the food processor with the tomatoes, chilli, coriander stalks, lime juice and black pepper. Set aside
- Meanwhile, in a hot dry pan, heat the tortillas, once done keep them warm in a tea-towel.
- In the same pan add oil and fry your eggs sunny side up until cooked but still runny in the yolk.
- Place a warm tortilla on a plate, spread a generous spoonful of salsa evenly on tortilla then place fried egg on top.
- Sprinkle with coriander sprigs, squeeze fresh lime wedges over the top and eat while warm and delicious.