FULL TERMS & CONDITIONS
How #MotivationalMondays works
- Submit your question about anything related to health, diet, nutrition or fitness through the #MotivationalMondays website and a Bupa Australia Pty Ltd ABN 81 000 057 590 (Bupa, we, us or our) accredited professional dietitian or fitness coach will aim to publish an answer to your Question on the #MotivationalMondays webpage at http://theblueroom.bupa.com.au/motivationalmondays.
- All information published about how to submit your Question also forms part of these Terms and Conditions. By submitting your Question, you are deemed to have accepted of our Terms and Conditions.
- To participate in #MotivationalMondays, you must be over 18 years of age and live in Australia.
- Incomplete or indecipherable Questions will be deemed invalid.
- You may submit any number of Questions.
How we’ll use your Question
- You agree that Bupa:
- can publish, edit or reject any Question for any reason or purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, without payment to you;
- is not obliged to publish or respond to any Question;
- may edit any question in any way that we see fit to do so, including but not limited to correcting grammar, legal compliance, content, company style and space requirements; and
- won’t publish your name together with your question.
- By sending us your Question, you grant us a worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, sub-licensable, and transferable license to use, reproduce, create adaptations (including translations) transmit and publish your Question (in whole or in part) in any format, media or technology now known or later developed, for any purpose including but not limited to promotional, marketing or publicity purposes and.
- You can continue to use or publish your Question in any way you want, including by allowing others to use it.
- You must not submit any Question that:
- infringes other people’s rights, including, but not limited to, any copyright, or trade marks; or
- impersonates another person or is unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, obscene, harassing or otherwise objectionable.
We’re not giving you medical advice – only general information
- You acknowledge and accept that any response to any Question is general information only and is not to be taken as or relied upon as a substitute for advice from a medical or other health care professional. Bupa makes no express or other representations as to the quality or suitability of any response to any question.
- If you have any medical or health issues or any question about any medical matter, you should speak to your doctor.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, Bupa (including our respective officers, employees and agents) exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of #MotivationalMondays.
How we’ll use your personal information
- Bupa collects personal information (“PI”) in the course of conducting #MotivationalMondays and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents and contractors.
- If you do not provide all of the requested PI, you will be unable to submit your Question. Bupa may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning you.
- You should direct any request to access, update or correct PI to Bupa.
- Bupa’s Information Handling Policy (“Policy”) contains information about how you can access and seek correction of your PI, how you can make a complaint if you believe we have not complied with the Australian Privacy Principles when handling your PI, how Bupa will handle your complaint, as well as further information on how Bupa handles your PI. You can view the Policy at bupa.com.au/privacy-and-security. You can contact Bupa by calling us on 134 135 or visiting www.bupa.com.au.