Healthy hamper ideas
Hampers are traditionally packed with tasty but not-so-healthy festive treats. So why not break the mould by making your own and packing it full of inspiration and ideas for a healthy start to 2016?
- The beach hamper: broad brim hats, 30 or 50+ SPF sunscreen, beach towels, and a large umbrella
- For the green thumb: gardening tools, gloves, pots, seeds/seedlings
- The relax and de-stress hamper: silky robe(s), eye masks, essential oils, a loofah, scented candles, face mask, CD or gift card for some relaxing music
- The healthy cooking hamper: a healthy cookbook, tea towels, chopping board, wooden spoon and some themed ingredients
- For the fitness fan: a gym bag filled with a yoga mat, resistance bands, towels, foam roller, water bottle, and a heart rate monitor
- For campers/hikers: light-weight bamboo cooking utensils, microfibre towels, sarongs, water bladder, lightweight squeeze bottles for condiments, homemade trail mix