Stir-fried cauliflower rice with garlic prawns
Skeptic about cauliflower rice? You won't be after you've tried this delicious recipe for stir-fried cauliflower rice with garlic prawns.
- In a large bowl, mix 1 tbs olive oil, coriander stalks, prawns and 2 cloves of garlic. Set aside to marinate for 10 minutes.
- In a food processor, pulse cauliflower florets into ‘rice’.
- Put a large non-stick wok or fry pan on a high heat. When hot, sear off prawns until cooked on both sides, around 3 to 4 minutes. Once cooked, remove from the pan and set aside.
- Return pan to the heat, add remaining oil, garlic, onion, carrot and half of the chilli then sauté stirring frequently for 2 to 3 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Add cauliflower ‘rice’ to the pan and sauté for another 5 to 6 mins, stirring frequently until cooked, but not soggy. The ‘rice’ should remain firm.
- Stir through soy sauce and cooked prawns with juices then remove from heat.
- Serve into bowls with additional chilli and garnish with coriander.