Smokey paprika kale chips
Sometimes I just want something crunchy to snack on, but step away from the packet of chips, this home baked version of kale chips is low in calories and really hits the spot!
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 25 mins
- 1 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbs smoked paprika
- 1 tbs garlic powder
- ½ head Greek kale leaves
- ½ head purple kale leaves
- Pre heat an oven to 180° on fan bake.
- In a large bowl, add everything and mix together with your hands until evenly coated.
- Spread on to a lined oven tray ensuring they all have their own space to get crispy.
- Bake for 10-25 mins until nicely toasted.
- Serve amongst a platter of your favourite snacks or simply enjoy alone!