Raspberry and chia banana bread
If banana bread is a favourite in your household, why not try this healthy recipe for Raspberry and Chia Banana bread by chef and food stylist Jamie Humby.
- Preheat oven to 175°C on fan bake and line a non-stick loaf tin with grease proof paper.
- In a large bowl mix all dry ingredients thoroughly.
- In a separate bowl mix all wet ingredients, except the raspberries, and slowly incorporate into the dry ingredients until you achieve a smooth batter. Then slowly fold in the raspberries, making sure you don’t break them up too much.
- Pour the batter into the loaf tin, and carefully place sliced banana on top of the batter.
- Bake for 60 minutes in the middle of the oven or until a wooden skewer comes out clean.
- Cool on a wire rack for 20-30 minutes and serve fresh, or toast it up and add any of your favourite toppings!