Lemon and rosemary chicken with baked broccolini
For a protein packed lunch that will hopefully keep you full until dinner time, why not ditch the soggy sandwiches and try this zingy lemon and rosemary chicken with baked broccolini instead.
Prep time: 15 mins
Cook time: 20 mins
- 1 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic finely chopped
- 2 tbs fresh rosemary finely chopped
- 2 lemons, 1 zested and juiced and one thinly sliced
- 500gms lean chicken breast, skin removed
- 1 bunch baby broccolini, ends trimmed and washed
- 4 tbs Greek yoghurt
- Pre heat the oven to 180° on fan bake.
- In a large bowl mix together the oil, garlic, rosemary and lemon zest.
- Toss through the chicken breast, ensuring it is coated thoroughly in the marinade.
- Place a large, deep frypan on a medium high heat. Once hot, seal the chicken on both sides.
- Add lemon juice to deglaze the pan and layer the lemon slices and broccolini over the chicken.
- Place the pan in to the oven and roast for eight - 10 minutes until the chicken is cooked through.
- Portion evenly into lunch boxes with a dollop of Greek yoghurt!