Kale and heirloom tomato eggy muffins
These muffins are a great and healthy start to the day and are perfect if you’re running out the door to work or school.
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 30 mins
- 1 clove garlic finely chopped
- 1/2 red onion finely chopped
- 1 tbs capers in brine finely chopped
- 1 tbs fresh parsley roughly chopped
- 1 cup fresh kale finely chopped
- 1 cup heirloom tomatoes chunky cut
- 6 whole eggs
- 1 cup egg whites
- 20 gms fresh grated parmesan cheese
- Pre heat the oven to 180° on fan bake.
- Mix together all the ingredients in a large bowl apart from the cheese.
- Spoon the mixture evenly into lined muffin tins and sprinkle with parmesan.
- Bake for 25-30 mins until springy but firm to the touch.
- Leave to cool on a wire rack and store for the busy week ahead.