Jamie's one pan wonder
Jamie's one pan wonder is a great way to use up leftovers in the fridge and is super healthy and tasty as well!
- Heat a fry pan over a medium to high heat, add a glug of olive oil and your rashers of bacon and fry to your liking (crispy of course). Remove the bacon from the pan and let it drain on a plate. Try and keep all the lovely fat in the pan.
- Add your garlic, onions and 1 tablespoon of oregano to the pan and fry until fragrant.
- Add in your tomatoes, paprika, beans, and fry until your beans are nice and roasted.
- Next add in the salsa from last night's taco fiesta and your tinned tomatoes, season well. Stir for a while and then lower the heat a little and let the mixture simmer until nice and saucy.
- Add your bacon back to the pan.
- Make a couple of indentations in the middle and around the pan for your eggs, crack them all in and season lightly again, cover with another pan or a tray and let them poach away in their smoky bean bath for 3-4 mins until the whites are done but the yolks are still runny.
- Remove the pan from the heat and grate over your Parmesan liberally, spoon over some avocado in chunks and then sprinkle with the remaining oregano.
- To add your last little bit of flair, pierce the egg yolks to show off how perfectly cooked they are, serve up on a board with a spoon, tortillas and your favorite hot sauce.