Italian winter minestrone soup
Let us warm you up this winter with our delicious and healthy recipe for minestrone soup.
- On a medium to high heat, in a large heavy based pot, add oil, onion, carrot, celery, garlic and cook for 4-5 mins until translucent and fragrant.
- Add oregano, bay leaves, tomato paste, tinned tomatoes, soup mix, stock and bring to the boil.
- Cook covered for 45 mins, stirring every 5-10 mins, seasoning to taste.
- Cook pasta in soup for a further 10-12 mins according to packet directions.
- Serve sprinkled with parsley and warm crusty bread on the side, enjoy!