Coconut dream protein balls
If you’re looking for a delicious snack packed full of goodness, this recipe is for you. Chef and food stylist Jamie Humby shares his Coconut Dream Protein Balls Recipe.
- In a small pot, melt coconut oil and honey, then set aside.
- In a food processor, add all other ingredients making sure to leave 1 cup of coconut flakes to coat the balls.
- Pulse until rough and combined, adding a few tablespoons of water if needed, you should achieve a sticky, gluey consistency.
- Using wet hands, roll into 50c sized balls and place onto a tray lined with baking paper.
- Once all the balls are rolled, sprinkle over your coconut flakes and gently roll to cover them all, reshaping balls as needed.
- Place in the refrigerator for an hour to set, then store in an airtight container.