Chargrilled spring vegetable salad with tomatoes and yoghurt avocado crème
Try this fresh spring salad of chargrilled vegetables and mixed tomatoes, served with yoghurt avocado crème.
- Pre heat a bbq or chargrill on high.
- In a large bowl, add olive oil, peas, asparagus and zucchini and toss to evenly coat.
- Place on a hot grill and cook for 8-10 mins until all the vegetables are nicely charred, turn them often so they don’t burn, remove and set aside.
- Meanwhile, in a food processor, add avocado flesh, yoghurt, lemon and garlic, puree until smooth and set aside.
- Roughly chop your tomatoes in any shapes you like as well as your cooked zucchini.
- Spread avocado crème on a large platter, then add your tomatoes, then your grilled vegetables, sprinkle with feta, nuts and fresh mint leaves.