Creep out your kids this Halloween with these scary and gross looking zombie eyeball jelly cups.
- 1 packet of red and green jelly (reduced sugar)
- 18 fresh lychees or tinned if fresh are not available
- 1 punnet blueberries
- 6 clear cups
1. To layer jelly you need to make one half of one packet, and one half of the other packet by following the instructions on the box.
2. Pour the red jelly into three cups evenly, and then pour the green jelly liquid into the other three cups.
3. Gently stuff blueberries into the cavity of the lychees and add one into the bottom layer of each cup. Refrigerate until set.
4. Repeat the process and alternate the colours, and put the remaining lychees into the jelly before returning to fridge to set.