Healthier Christmas present ideas for kids
Want to get your kids off their digital devices and outside being active more? Maybe Santa can help this year.
- Skipping rope, ankle skip or hula hoop.
- Football, soccer ball, cricket set, bat and ball, or a frisbee (great to get the whole family up and about).
- Plastic buckets & spades - for the beach!
- Underwater goggles or mask and flippers.
- Bocce set.
- A new bike or some new safety gear.
- 10 session pass to the local swimming pool.
- Cute aprons for budding chefs.
- Fun lunchboxes or water bottles with their favourite cartoon character.