Win a family day out with the Hawks!
If your family could ask the Mighty Hawks one question what would it be?
Share your family’s question and it might feature in the next Hawks edition of Team Talk. Plus you could win an exclusive family day out with the Hawks at Ricoh stadium including a chance to watch the team train and meet some of the players.
WIN a family day out with the Hawks!
Terms and Conditions
Conditions of Entry:
1. Information on how to enter and all prize details form part of these Conditions of Entry. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents who are over the age of 18 (Entrant). Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and/or agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
3. The promotion commences at 9am (AEST) on Sunday 02nd July 2017 and closes at 11.59 pm (AEST) on Monday 31st July 2017 (Promotional Period). There will be only 1 prize winner for the Promotional Period.
4. To enter, Entrants must during the Promotional Period tell us in 50 words or less a question that you and your family would like to ask the Mighty Hawks via visiting www.bupa.com.au/Hawksfamily or at the Bupa Team Family Zone marquee located outside the MCG between 1pm and 4 pm on 02 July 2017.
5. Any cost associated with accessing the internet to enter the Promotion is the Entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the internet service provider used
6. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and Entrants (including the Entrants identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any Entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoters discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
7. Only Entrants who meet all the requirements set out in these Conditions of Entry are eligible to win.
8. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
9. This promotion is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner of the Promotion. Each entry will be individually judged based on creative merit. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. Only one entry per Entrant is permitted.
11. There will be only 1 prize awarded in this promotion and each prize winner will win:
- Visit Hawthorn’s home ground at the Ricoh Centre and watch the Hawks team training
- Tour of the Ricoh Centre with lunch provided
- Opportunity to meet selected players & have a Q&A
- Photo and autograph session with selected players
- Gift bag
The prize will be award to 1 family (up to 2 adults and 3 children).
The Prize must be redeemed before December 8th, 2017 at 5pm AEST subject to availability. No part of the Prize may be used after this date. The winner will be contacted by a Bupa representative to organise the best date for prize redemption. Please note prize do not include travel arrangements and winner family is required to organise themselves transportation to and from venue.
12. The Promoter will select the winning entries on Thursday 03rd August at 9am (AEST) at 33 Exhibition Street, Melbourne, Vic, 3000.
13. The total retail value of the prize is at the discretion of the Promoter.
14. The prize winners for the Promotional Period will be notified by email no later than 12pm AEST on the day of judging. Each prize winner’s details will be published in internal Bupa communications.
Claiming the Promotional Prize
15. All prizes, including any portion, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
16. The Promoter makes no express representations or warranties as to the quality/suitability/merchantability of the prizes. The Promoter takes no responsibility in regard to the condition and/or fitness of the prizes. All winners of a prize are responsible for assessing their ability to safely participate in the prize. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner may be required to sign a legal release form determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
17. All entries submitted and any copyright subsisting in the entries becomes the property of the Promoter. Entries will not be returned to any Entrant. As a condition of entering into this promotion, each Entrant licences the Promoter to use their entry in any internal Bupa communications or media for an unlimited period for any reason including but not limited to future promotional, marketing or publicity purposes.
18. Entrants consent to the Promoter using the Entrant’s name, likeness, image and or/voice in the event that they are a winner of the promotion (including a photograph, film and or recording of the same) in any internal Bupa communications or media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed or supplied by the Promoter.
19. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, it its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any Entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend or terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
20. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or Entrant or prize taker; or (f) use of the prize. It is a condition of accepting the prize, that the winner may be required to sign a legal release in a form determined by the Promoter.
21. The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors and prize suppliers. Entry is conditional on providing this information. Entrants who do not provide the personal requested will not be able eligible to participate in this promotion. By participating in this promotion and providing their personal information, Entrants consent to the Promoter using the Entrant’s personal information to provide the Entrant with information in relation to the services and products of the Promoter and its related entities.
22. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period unless otherwise advertised use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the Entrant. Entrants should direct any requests to access, update or correct information to the Promoter. The Promoter will comply with its Information Handling Policy in handling personal information. A copy of this policy will be available online at http://www.bupa.com.au/staticfiles/BupaP3/pdfs/BUPA_Info_Handling_Policy.pdf and can be requested by calling the Promoter on 134 135.
23. The Promoter is Bupa HI Pty Limited ABN 81 000 057 590, of 33 Exhibition St, Melbourne, Vic, 3000 (the Promoter)